FZE Manufacturing is an industry leading, full-service machining and manufacturing service provider including a variety of welding and fabrication services for metal components. Bringing more than four decades of quality manufacturing processes to every project, FZE has the experience and expertise to meet the requirements of any industry.
Currently, FZE serves a wide range of customers in industries and applications such as agriculture, professional turf care, recreational marine, industrial equipment and components, precision metrology components, firearm components, oil & gas, petroleum, hydraulics and more.
Our welders provide a wide variety of metal welding processes to meet the needs and requirements of any steel or aluminum welding job, including contract jobs and production runs for small-to-medium-sized parts.
- FCA Welding: Otherwise known as Flux Core Arc Welding, similar to MIG welding, but uses a special steel electrode in place of the wire.
- MIG Welding: Also known as Gas Metal Arc Welding, forms an arc between a metal electrode and the workpiece, melting the electrode to form a weld bead.
- TIG Welding: Also referred to as Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, is a cleaner method of welding for precision or where the job requires attractive aesthetics.
- Spot & Stud Welding: Commonly referred to as resistance welding, this method is widely used for joining sheets and components; and is performed using electrical current to heat metals and forge them together.
In addition to welding services, FZE also offers a range of fabrication services for metal fabrication designs.
Metal fabrication is the practice of designing and manufacturing quality metal products in accordance to specifications. FZE’s trained metal fabrication staff can bend, shape, and cut a long list of metals to create products such as angles, casting replacements, plates, panels, tubes, and more.
Starting with raw materials such as sheet metal, bar stock, tubing, or metal plate, FZE can provide custom metal fabrication within these parameters:
- Material thickness must be between 0.03″ and 3″
- Length must be at least 1″ long and no longer than 120″
- Width must be at least ½” wide and no wider than 120″
- Height must be at least ½” tall and no taller than 36″
- The weight should be between 0.5 lbs. up to 2,000 lbs.
Our metal fabrication services are performed within tolerances of 1/16″ (+/-).
To provide quality, efficient processes, all FZE services are backed up by sustainable manufacturing practices such as Six Sigma – Black Belt, Lights Out / Unmanned manufacturing, and Lean manufacturing. We are also ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Each job, big or small, is quoted on an individual basis, so whether your current project needs a prototype, a small run, or you’re ready to scale into full production, contact FZE so we can start building your custom quote today.