With more than four decades as a full-service machining and manufacturing service provider, FZE Manufacturing’s CNC swiss machining capabilities are second to none. As a well-respected, world-class organization, the CNC machinists at FZE provide the highest levels of precision and integrity in their products, services, and solutions.
FZE’s CNC Swiss Machining services allow for a variety of processes, including turning, milling, drilling, boring and a broad range of other capabilities for numerous industries and applications, such as recreational marine, agriculture, engines and motorcycles, firearm components, firefighting apparatuses, hand tools, power tools, diagnostic equipment, industrial equipment, laundry, marine, oil & gas hydraulics, precision metrology components, professional turf care, and recreation.
Committed to meeting your requirements, FZE CNC Swiss Machining provides an extraordinary range of capabilities. Whether you need CNC grinding, turning, plastic machining, or other custom CNC machining services, our expert staff offers a range of services that meet the most stringent design demands and tightest tolerances, such as spline, thread milling, tapping, taper turning, straight turning, threading, forming, drilling, broaching, boring, and more.
Additionally, FZE’s facility can support a broad range of production capabilities to suit your needs and provide the accuracy you require.
- Equipment: We offer an expansive portfolio of machining equipment to meet any need, including twin-spindle, twin-turret CNC control, bar feed, live milling and drilling, CAM programming services, and reverse engineering.
- Part Dimensions: Our CNC machines can produce parts ranging from 0.1″ up to 15″ in diameter, or maximum linear dimensions of 35″ height, 50″ length, and up to 120″ width with a maximum weight of 2000 lbs.
- Fixturing: With three and four-jaw chucks, collets, pallets, or tombstones, as well as in-house special fixturing and tooling, FZE can tailor-fit a solution to nearly any custom specification.
- Machinery Axes: We provide axis options ranging from three-axis up to six-axis solution. Additionally, we also offer live tooling simultaneous machining for increased speed and efficiency on production runs.
- Tolerances: Our precision equipment provides the highest level of accuracy to your project keeping tolerances at or below .0002″
- Flexible Production: Whether you need a one-piece prototype run or a production run of 100,000, FZE has the capability to meet a wide range of production run sizes and requirements.
- Fast Turnaround: We offer custom lead times with each quote. When standard production isn’t fast enough, ask about our expedited rush and emergency services.